The 7 Habits are:
- Be Proactive — You are in charge
- Begin with the End in Mind — Have a plan and set goals
- Put First Things First — Work first, then play
- Think Win-Win — Everyone can win
- Seek First to Understand Then be Understood — Listen before you talk
- Synergize — Together is better
- Sharpen the Saw — Balance feels the best
As a student, you have a very important role this year in maintaining the ideals for which your school stands. I encourage you to take pride in your school and to work hard to learn as much as you can every day.
Great Habits Make Great Leaders!