Thank you for a successful beginning to the school year, we are off to a great start! A few notes and reminders going forward:
· Starting Monday, 8/25, if you are dropping your student off, you will not be allowed to park and walk them to their classroom. We do not have a parking lot big enough to accommodate all parents parking and walking into the school with their child. Drop off begins at 7:00 AM and students are tardy starting at 7:45. Breakfast is served until 7:30.
· Drop off is at the overhang on the side of the building. Please pull up as far as possible.
· If you need to come into the school for any reason, please report to the main office to sign in.
· Please stay in your car to pick up your student in the afternoons. Please stay in the line that has formed and do not cross the center of the parking lot. It creates an unsafe situation for everyone involved when cars are not following the correct flow of traffic.
· Please remember to turn in all paperwork that was sent home by your child’s teacher.
· Please remind your child how they are getting home in the afternoon.
Again, we would like to thank you for your cooperation with helping the school year run as smoothly as possible.
EARLY DISMISSAL ends at 1:45 unless you have a Dr. Appointment.
Thank you for your help!
Shaw Heights Fall Fundraiser has begun!
Join the Shaw Heights Elementary PTA for the 2014-2015 school year.
ACE STORE DONATIONS
Shaw Heights will be taking donations for our ACE store beginning August 16, 2013. Students have the chance to be awarded ACE tickets each week based on their behavior in the classroom and throughout the school. Last year the ACE store was a Huge success. We could not do it without the help from our parents volunteering each week to work the store as well as bringing in donations to help keep the store running. Any donation is greatly appreciated in any increments. If you feel that you can donate to our ACE store to reinforce positive behavior please bring your donations in as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!